You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Friday, March 27, 2009

Real Talk




I'm going to try to write more on this blog. I'm just so lazy and would rather play a video game or something, but whatevs.

I'm going to try to write more about stuff I'm into or doing now, instead of only upcoming stuff I'm excited about. Like, I'll post an upcoming trailer or a new music video (cause it's easy) but I don't ever follow up and write about the film or the album itself, ya dig? I'm going to try to do better at that.

I'm also going to try to write more about what I'm watching on DVD or listening to now, instead of just upcoming stuff. For example, I've recently been watching "Summer Heights High", The Extended Editions of "The Lord of the Rings" and the classic 90's TV show "Twin Peaks" and I've enjoyed them thoroughly. I'll try to tell you a little bit about them here.

The biggest example of my "failure to write about great, important things" is "30 Rock". I love "30 Rock" so much. It is the highlight of my week. Nothing makes me happier than watching a new episode of "30 Rock". My face hurts after I watch "30 Rock" because it makes me smile too much. And yet I haven't even written about the show on this crappy blog. NEVER AGAIN.



-

Just know that this is what I do every Thursday night. In fact, this guy is either my real father or I'm looking through a time portal at myself in 30 years.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood