You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coachella 08: Most trance-inducingly beautifull




Portishead is a beautifully brilliant group that has just reunited after 11 years and Coachella is their only North American show so far, so I felt incredibly lucky to see them this year. Their debut album, "Dummy", is one of my favorite albums ever and I just picked up their new album, "Third", which came out today. Portishead's beautiful, down-tempo trip-hop music was the perfect change of pace from most of the music playing at Coachella and I couldn't help but close my eyes and nod-out throughout their whole set. Plus I woke up in my tent Saturday morning to Portishead soundchecking, which was a truly surreal "only at Coachella" experience.

http://www.myspace.com/portisheadalbum3

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood