You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I had a dream...




I had a dream last night.
I was in a private luxury box at the Staples Center, watching a Lakers game with some friends from Portland.
I saw Larry David sitting in the front row with some friends, practically right on the bench with the Lakers
(he did this in a Curb episode so it probably stemmed from there).
I was so excited to see Larry David. He's my hero.
I was really bummed that none of my friends even knew who he was or had seen Curb Your Enthusiasm. I just said "he created Seinfeld" and quietly judged my friends for being so lame.
After the first quarter of the game, I saw Larry David, now dressed in doctor's scrubs, get up from his seat, walk across the court, and come up the stairs on my side of the stadium.
Cameras were following him, and I assumed they were filming him for a future episode of Curb.
I quickly ran out of my luxury box to catch LD. I just wanted to see him and take a picture of him. He is my hero.
I sprinted right by LD and he saw me and I became really embarrassed that he saw me running. I no longer wanted to take his picture and I didn't want to bother him. I was worried that he thought I was weird for running around the Staples Center to find him.
Then I woke up.
I couldn't go back to sleep after that because I was too excited about seeing LD.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood