You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"The View" ladies rip Satan a new one

Glen Beck, you guys! Whoopi called him a "lying sack of dog mess"!



Look at this little man getting pounded by these ladies (no fishsticks). They caught him lying, and he admitted he lied, and then he tried to justify his lie by lying about something else. This man is literally a liar of the highest degree. There is no principle, no decency behind his little act. He is an entertainer. He is a comedian. He is a serial exaggerator.

I wish Barbara Walters would of done some more follow-up questions about his lying. Something along the lines of "So, Glen Beck, you lie on your show. Or, at the very least, you greatly exaggerate imaginary things to entertain or rile-up your audience. Why do you have to lie and exaggerate to prove your imaginary "points"? Why do you have a show on a "news channel" when you don't even consider yourself a journalist? Why don't you at least try to ASPIRE to be a journalist who actually has to check facts and report responsibly on real issues? If you're so willing to lie about a stupid little encounter on the Amtrak train, what else are you willing to lie about on your show? What else are you willing to exaggerate and warp to satisfy your angry, scared, politically-irrelevant base?"

Here's the other stupid Glen Beck segment on "The View". Listen for the part when Walters asks Beck about his core convictions:



And this is the worst thing about Glen Beck: he has absolutely nothing new to say, absolutely nothing new to offer, absolutely nothing new to bring to the table. Beck said his core convictions were: ""I believe in God. I believe in the founding of this country. I believe George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson were geniuses." Wow, Glen. How insightful. That's really giving us a lot to work with there. Way to be specific. HARDLY ANYBODY in America values those things, Glen. You're really sticking your neck out there, aren't ya? Wow, your ideas and values are so revolutionary!

He'll cry like a baby, "make fun" of important cultural issues like global warming or political correctness, spout off nonsensical lunatic ravings about FEMA concentration camps, and just generally attempt to provoke and incite violence in his scared, racist, gun-loving base... but his "core convictions" are always the most cliched, basic platitudes that could practically apply to everybody. Seriously, remember his stupid 9/12 "project" that was basically a glorified Boy Scouts oath? Here they are again if you haven't seen them. Let me warn you, though. These nine principles and twelve values are highly concentrated doses of the most revolutionary philosophy of our generation. Your fragile mind could be blown by this incredible zenith of political thought.

The Nine Principles

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

The 12 values Glenn Beck is telling Americans they must embrace are:

Honesty
Reverence
Hope
Thrift
Humility
Charity
Sincerity
Moderation
Hard Work
Courage
Personal Responsibility
Gratitude


See how cliche and general these stupid "values and principles" are? With enough semantics I'm sure you could probably get at least 85% of Americans to agree with every one of these idiotic, faux-"important" statements. You do not have a monopoly on charity, Glen Beck. You do not have a monopoly on justice. I'm just so sick of the way this man talks and cries to his followers, like he's at the forefront of some revolution, leading the people to follow his simplistic Hallmark-slogans and Boy Scout-mottos that almost all Americans already espouse to.

Just give me a break. PLEASE.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood