You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Monday, May 11, 2009

Stupid Twitter Celebrities




Here's a really funny cartoon about stupid celebrities on Twitter. I think you have to actually be on Twitter (and have read some of these celebrity tweets) to think it's funny though.

I've been on Twitter for a couple of weeks now, and I still don't know how I feel about it. On the one hand, I really enjoy reading tweets by Questlove, Kid Sister, The Sports Guy, Alyssa Milano (huge Dodgers fan), Diplo, Aziz, and a bunch of other really funny comedians. These tweets are usually just funny jokes and observational humor, or they send you links to funny or interesting articles and videos they've seen (not starring them), and it's pretty entertaining. Seriously, there are worst things than reading some tweets from some moderately entertaining people while you're bored in your history class. I get Twitter in that context.

On the other hand, there are so many stupid celebrities that have the most boring, bland tweets or are only trying to get you to go to their website or stroke their already massive ego. Or (for some reason) they take on the role of a really boring motivational speaker, trying to give vague advice to people and writing "Let's go!!!!" in their tweets a lot. Give me a break. You celebrities are trained monkeys. I just want you to clap and dance for me. You're supposed to entertain me, you trained monkeys. Stop trying to give me advice on reaching my dreams and telling me to go somewhere all the time. John Mayer, Ashton Kutcher, Diddy, and countless others are just so boring and arrogant in their tweets. P Diddy is the worst. Seriously, I followed him for 2 days and he's always talking about being "Locked In" and asking us if we're members of the "Locked In" movement, whatever that is.

Anyways, enjoy the video and don't follow these people on Twitter! They don't need any more people on their nuts, ya dig?
LET'S GO!!!1!!

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood