You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Sunday, May 10, 2009

President Obama killing it at the WHCD




President Obama was killing it at the White House Correspondents Dinner last night. Seriously, he was really, really funny. I loved the bit about Michael Steele.
"Michael Steele is in the house tonight…or as he would say, in the hee-zee…what’s up? Michael, where are you? Wussup? Michael, for the last time, the Republican Party does not qualify for a bailout. Rush Limbaugh does count as a troubled asset. Sorry."

I know President Obama didn't write these jokes, but whoever did write them should be a writer for Stewart's or Colbert's show. These jokes were that funny.



And here is Wanda Sykes' performance. She was really funny, and a little controversial too. I cringed over her joke about Pelosi wanting Obama and Biden to hang out. And she went so hard at Rush Limbaugh! "'I hope he fails'... I hope his kidneys fail!". I bet Limbaugh lost it when he heard Sykes' bit. I bet he's going to go crazy on his show tomorrow. I can see him crossing all kinds of lines over this.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood