You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I've been so depressed that I missed Coachella




So I missed the Coachella Festival this year. I've been to four of the past five festivals, and I always thought I'd just go to Coachella every year for the rest of my life. The Coachella weekend is always my favorite days of the year, and some of my most cherished memories have come from attending that amazing music festival.

And then I moved up here to Portland. And then I got broke. And so I missed this year. And I was really depressed about it. It was especially depressing to get text messages from my dad (who was there with my brother-in-law) during Morrissey's performance. That just really tore my heart apart.

Anywayz... here's some Youtube videos of some of the performances. Maybe I'll get to go next year. I really want to. Sasquatch sucks compared to Coachella. REAL TALK.

M.I.A. "Paper Planes"

-

Morrissey Medley

-

Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Zero"

-

My Bloody Valentine "To Here Knows When"

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood