You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tracy Morgan and Jimmy Fallon end their beef.




So... I guess Tracy Morgan and Jimmy Fallon had beef? I had no idea... but I guess their beef started with a Tracy Morgan interview in Page 6:

Morgan said he and the other SNLers were bothered by the "laughing and all that dumb [bleep] he used to do - he wouldn't mess with me because I didn't [bleep]ing play that s - - t. That's taking all the attention off of everybody else and putting it on you, like, 'Oh, look at me, I'm the cute one.' I told him not to do that s - - t in my sketches, so he never did."

Wow... this beef is serious! Anyways, they squashed their beef last night on Fallon's show (in Snuggies). I'm just glad that no one got hurt.





Watch Tracy Morgan tonight on SNL!

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood