You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Paper Planes" Slumdog Millionaire remix




Here's the new DFA remix of M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes, as seen in the AMAZING movie Slumdog Millionaire. The song is mixed with images from the film, and it got me so excited to see it again!




Seriously, Slumdog Millionaire is the most amazing movie! I loved it so much, I just couldn't stand it any longer. After I saw it I called my friend John (who had also seen the film that day) and we just talked about it for like a half hour on the phone... seriously, we were like school girls gushing over Titanic. Slumdog is like the most crowd-pleasingest movie ever... it's like Rocky or something, where you're rooting so hard for the protagonist that you want to stand up in your chair and scream at the screen.

GO SEE IT!!

Here's the amazing trailer.




-
BTW, here's the modern Price Is Right equivalent!

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood