You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Saturday, October 4, 2008

FINALLY!

Justice at last for the Juice!



If this isn't a sign that things are turning up roses and Barack Obama will win this election, then I don't know what is!

I still remember exactly where I was, in Hawaii with my Grandma, when O.J. had the White Bronco chase all around Southern California. I was glued to the television until it ended, thinking it was the most bizarre thing I had seen in my 11 years on the planet. I remember where I was when my 7th grade English class listened to the "innocent" verdict on the radio right as class ended, and how deflated I felt that he got away with murder and how the world wasn't fair. I'm glad to see that karma has finally caught up to O.J., albeit 13 years too late.

He's facing life in prison now, so hopefully we won't have to see this guy again and we can put this national embarrassment behind us.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood