You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Saturday, August 23, 2008

TV on the Radio is back!



TV on the Radio have been one of my favorite bands for a couple years now. They truly sound like no one else. They mix distorted wall-of-sound production with almost doo-wop vocals... they're very exciting. I saw them live 4 years ago and they changed my life.
Well they're back with their new album, "Dear Science", that drops 9/23. You can listen to their first single, "Golden Age" (not a Bowie cover), here. It is honestly one of the greatest songs I've heard this year. These dudes are incredible.
I'm going to see them in a couple weeks at the MFNW Festival here in Portland! I'm most excited to see them, I think.
And here's a classic video of theirs from their first album.
"Staring at the Sun"

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood