You are what you like.
snitches get stitches
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Large Portion Of GOP Thinks Obama Is Racist, Socialist, Non-U.S. Citizen: Poll
Some of the polls findings:
- 39 percent of Republicans believe Obama should be impeached, 29 percent are not sure, 32 percent said he should not be voted out of office.
- 36 percent of Republicans believe Obama was not born in the United States, 22 percent are not sure, 42 percent think he is a natural citizen.
- 31 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a "Racist who hates White people" -- the description once adopted by Fox News's Glenn Beck. 33 percent were not sure, and 36 percent said he was not a racist.
- 63 percent of Republicans think Obama is a socialist, 16 percent are not sure, 21 percent say he is not
- 24 percent of Republicans believe Obama wants "the terrorists to win," 33 percent aren't sure, 43 percent said he did not want the terrorist to win.
- 21 percent of Republicans believe ACORN stole the 2008 election, 55 percent are not sure, 24 percent said the community organizing group did not steal the election.
- 23 percent of Republicans believe that their state should secede from the United States, 19 percent aren't sure, 58 percent said no.
- 53 percent of Republicans said they believe Sarah Palin is more qualified to be president than Obama.
Can't we just have a nice, calm, civil Civil War with these people? Can't we just throw in the towel and go our separate ways? I'm sick of fighting with these people. They can't be reasoned with because they're not reasonable. Let's split this country up, 50-50. We can make it a soft border so it'll be easy to cross over to the other country and visit family and stuff (although they CANNOT come over to take advantage of our free health care). I just don't want to spend the rest of my life being weighed down and held back politically by these otherwise fine people.