You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rolling Stone's Top 25 Albums of 2009




I love music lists. I love studying them and seeing how many I own. It shows how "current" I'm trying to be or how "out-of-touch" I think a music publication is.

This list is pretty crappy. U2 for Album of the Year? Gag me.

25 Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Pt. II
24 Monsters Of Folk - Monsters Of Folk
23 Levon Helm - Electric Dirt
22 Franz Ferdinand - Tonight: Franz Ferdinand
21 Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
20 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz
19 Bat For Lashes - Two Suns
18 Bob Dylan - Together Through Life
17 Mos Def - The Ecstatic
16 Wilco - Wilco (The Album
15 Girls - Album
14 Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
13 Drake - So Far Gone Mixtape
12 Mastodon - Crack The Skye
11 Pearl Jam - Backspacer
10 Sonic Youth - The Eternal
09 The xx - xx
08 The-Dream - Love Vs. Money
07 Neko Case - Middle Cyclone
06 Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca
05 Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
04 Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3
03 Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
02 Bruce Springsteen - Working On A Dream
01 U2 - No Line ON The Horizon

I only own 10 of these. Whatever...

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood