You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Friday, January 15, 2010

5,847

Favorite song ever from my favorite band. Wish I could of seen them live... sigh.






I just found this incredible, UK-only import , 12-CD box set of Smiths singles. I've seen it online for like over a hundred bucks but I got it for $40 at a record store in Las Vegas! Needless to say I was incredibly excited over this rare find. As a Smiths completist (I have tons of bootlegs and live albums) I had to have it.

The coolest thing is that they only made 10,000 of these box sets, making them extremely rare. I got # 5,847. See?



Haters to the left.

1 comment:

Shay Hoellein said...

FANatic. Love getting stoked on music, though. Your collection of The Smiths is comparable to my collection of The Clash. Yours is slightly better, though.

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood