You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammy 09 performances




Here's the Rap Pack (Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne and T.I.) and an EXTREMELY PREGNANT M.I.A. doing their anthem, "Swagga Like Us" at the Grammys.

This performance was so dope! I love how it went to black and white to get that old Rat Pack feel. I'm so glad that M.I.A. was there too, she needs to get her shine on!

M.I.A.'s baby was due today! Look's like her baby chose to kick it (literally) with the Rap Pack instead.

M.I.A.'s unborn baby is already cooler than I'll ever be.






-



Here's Radiohead performing "15 Step" with the USC marching band at the Grammys.

It's not my favorite song from In Rainbows, but the performance was pretty dope.

I'm not liking Thom's Pablo Honey hair though!



-




Here's T.I. doing "Dead and Gone" with the homie JT.



-




Here's Weezy F. Baby performing "Tie My Hands" with Robin Thicke.



-




Here's Coldplay doing "Lost" with Jay-Z




-




And here's Yeezy doing "American Boy" with Estelle.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood