You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Friday, January 30, 2009

Chick Flick Cliches




This video was pretty funny, it almost makes me want to see the movie they're plugging.
I hate chick flicks so much, I just think they're so degrading to women. I would definitely be offended by them if I was a girl, they just hate women and portray them as petty idiots who would do something ridiculous like fight their lifelong best friend because their weddings were accidently scheduled for the same day or something (I'm looking at you, Bride Wars).
I hate chick flicks the same way I hate "guy flicks" like Jean Claude Van Damme or Steven Seagal movies... they're both so offensive and ridiculous. Give me a break. Unless something can equally be appreciated by smart people of both sexes then it isn't of any value.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood