You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008: A Year In Film




I think this has been such a great year for film. There have been so many great movies released this year... probably the greatest animated movie ever (Wall-E), the greatest superhero movie ever (The Dark Knight), the greatest Game Show/Indian Fairy Tale ever (Slumdog Millionaire), and just a bunch of really great movies that I fear too few people have seen (Rachel Getting Married, Milk, Slumdog, Happy Go-Lucky, ect.) I think music has TOTALLY SUCKED this year, but cinema has been picking up the slack big time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Revolutionary Road; watching the trailer in the movie theaters was torture because I wanted to see the rest of it! Oh, and I saw Charade last night and LOVED it. Surprise surprise.

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood