You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Arcade Fire in new Benjamin Button ad




Wow this just made me a lot more excited to see this movie! The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, the F. Scott Fitzgerald short story adaptation directed by David Fincher, has a new commercial featuring the beautiful, haunting "My Body Is A Cage" by Arcade Fire. The Arcade Fire are notoriously stingy with their licensing agreements, but the lyrics of "Cage" and the visuals of Button are just a perfect match.

I'm pretty excited to see this movie. I just think that Brad Pitt is a great actor that always makes interesting choices and David Fincher is a talented filmmaker. And Cate Blanchett is my favorite actress! I just LOVE her. Check out the film on Christmas Day.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood