You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekly Faves

It's a pretty slow week for new releases but here are a few things that I'm excited about.

Burn After Reading



The Coen Brothers pull a 180 from the dark and dreary (but insanely excellent) No Country For Old Men with the goofy spy comedy Burn After Reading. I've been pretty excited to see this for awhile now, I can't wait till Friday.


Baby Mama (DVD)




I thought Baby Mama was just really funny and goofy. It's not a "very good movie" and it pretty cliche most of the time, but it is really funny and has a lot of classic lines in it. And Tina Fey is kinda amazing. Rent it!



Mitch Hedberg: Do You Believe In Gosh? (CD)




Recorded just two months prior to his tragic death, this CD from the comedic legend is a must-have for all Hedberg Heads. I'm really excited for this, I just loved his comedy so much.



No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood