You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Curb" is coming back!




It looks like "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is coming back for another season! I need L.D. in my life, and "Curb" is the best show on television. However, I think the last episode of season six was the perfect way to end the series... it was just so great and the perfect ending for Larry David. But L.D. is a genius so I'm sure he would come up with an even better ending once the show actually stops.

From Chud:

Curb Your Enthusiasm fans, I have good news and bad news for you. While at the Wall-E junket, Jeff Garlin said that he thinks Curb will return for another season, but don't hold your breath: "The earliest we would be on the air would be a year from now, and I'm guessing a year from this fall."

The actor, who plays the main human role in Wall-E, figures that if Larry David decides to come back for another season (and Garlin's sense is that he will), they won't be getting in front of the camera until the end of 2008 at the earliest. And even when they come back, Garlin has no idea how Jeff will help Larry deal with his divorce.

"Let me just tell you what Curb Your Enthusiasm is like for me and Larry. We do all first drafts - there's no rewriting, it's all first drafts. When we get to the set, let's say it's a scene where Larry and I are driving somewhere, talking about something. They'll say 'Speed,' meaning the sound and cameras are ready to go, and I'll turn to Larry and say, 'What's this scene about?' He'll say 'I don't remember.' We'll call over the AD, who has a small version of the script, and we'll look at it and say 'Oh, okay.' So I won't know until I'm filming that day. I mean, I read the outlines in advance, but I forget them by the time we go into production."



Here's the perfect ending to the season 6 finale. It has a couple of bad words, however.
Love it love it love it.

2 comments:

Alexis Treese said...

Dang it! Here I am with a link to post to your page that will brighten your day... all about curb returning. Of course you are ahead of me. well i think its rad. ps youre a dork for selling us out, what wrong with people thinking we spent 4k a night at the 4 seasons? :)

amber belmonte said...

must rent the dvd's and watch this show... it looks good! i had no idea.

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood