You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Saturday, June 28, 2008

WOW!




Wall*E was amazing! You HAVE to see it, it's so incredible. I'm going to step out on a limb here and say that not only is it the best Pixar movie ever... not only is it the best thing that Disney has ever had their name on... not only is it the greatest animated movie ever... not only is it the best movie of the year... it's probably the best movie of this young millennium. I saw a midnight show last night and I laughed, I cried a couple times and I was just in awe of the beauty of this simple story. I think that the love story of Wall*E and Eve will go down as one of the greatest love stories in cinema. This movie reaffirms the beauty and purpose of life itself.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood