You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Monday, June 9, 2008

Oh No!!



Ok so my girl M.I.A. just got engaged... and it's not to Diplo! It's to this dude.




I know I'm totally sipping on that Haterade right now (and I think M.I.A. is the coolest person in the world) but this douche looks even worse than the guitarist from that crappy Mars Volta band. I guess he's the son of a multi-millionaire so that makes him cool or something. Unless M.I.A. is gonna use this dude's trust fund to help out Sri Lanka then I just don't get it.
Don't do it M.I.A.!

Reports Sun Media:

The performer [M.I.A.] became engaged last week to Benjamin Brewer, the son of Warner Music Group Chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr., according to sources close to the singer. Brewer is a guitarist for New York alt-rock band The Exit, whose biggest claim to fame might be having the song Susan appear on the American Pie 2 soundtrack. It is not known if the couple has set a wedding date or location.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood