You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dopest Lineup!




I think I'm going to try to go to Lollapalooza in Chicago this summer, the lineup is so tight! Here are some of the cooler confirmed artists so far.

Radiohead
Rage Against the Machine
Nine Inch Nails
Kanye West
Wilco
The Raconteurs
Love and Rockets
Gnarls Barkley
Bloc Party
The Black Keys
Broken Social Scene
Lupe Fiasco
Cat Power
The National
Explosions in the Sky
Gogol Bordello
Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks
Okkervil River
Girl Talk
CSS
Battles
Spank Rock
Brazilian Girls
Chromeo
The Kills
The Go! Team
The Gutter Twins
Yeasayer
Grizzly Bear
MGMT
Black Kids
Black Lips
Dr. Dog
Kid Sister
Office
The Cool Kids

I've decided that live music is important to me and I really like the communal feeling of music festivals so I really wanna go this year! Plus freaking Radiohead is playing!

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood