You are what you like.

snitches get stitches

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscars 2008: Supporting Actress

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Amy Ryan - GONE BABY GONE
Cate Blanchett - I'M NOT THERE
Ruby Dee - AMERICAN GANGSTER
Saoirse Ronan - ATONEMENT
Tilda Swinton - MICHAEL CLAYTON




Cate Blanchett was amazing as Bob Dylan circa "Don't Look Back" in I'm Not There. This performance is one for the time-capsule. She embodies Dylan's conflicted spirit, playing the man so effectively that it creates a unique viewing experience watching this chameleon play with gender-less abandon. Blanchett is my favorite actress, there is absolutely nothing she cannot do. I'll be shocked if she doesn't win.

UPDATE: Biggest piece of crap of the night. I hate Tilda Swinton, I can't believe she beat Cate Blanchett and Amy Ryan! She looked disgusting too!

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

Dat Dood

Dat Dood